What is Spot Welding?
Spot welding is one of the electric resistance welding method for joining metal sheets.
H(Heat)=0.24 x I2(Current) x R(Ohmic resistance) x t(Energized time)
Based on Joule's law, the heat generated at the area of contact resistance point between metals by the current flow. Melted nugget join two metal sheets.
VARIATION OF SPOT WELDERS
There are several kinds of spot welders. Appearance are different at each type.
MYSPOT is one of the spot welders.
A : X gun type, C gun type
B : Pedal operated type
C : Fixed type
D : Portable type
- Guns are able to carry or transport.
- Low initial cost investment.
- Very high pressurizing system.
- Easy to penetrate into automatic control system.
- Have to handle heavy guns, and need to setup fixtures to hold products.
- Unstable pressurizing system.
- Need someone to hold products. Much risks of fracturing hands.
- High initial cost investment for robots and controllers.
- Easy handling by articulated arms.
- Easy operation
- improve productivity
- Capable for deep location of the welding spot.
- Pressing force created by air cylinder.
- Air cylinder creates high pressure
- Table type lower electrode.
- Products could be set on the lower table electrode.
- Set the upper electrode to the welding point first.
- Less pressurized shock. Accuracy of welding point. And also less possibility of fracturing hands.
- Chiller (Cooling Unit)
- Tip Dresser (Tip grinder)
MYSPOT is a new spot welding machine that has many advantages and no conventional spot welder can achieved.
MYSPOT provides you great benefits in operation and production.
Contact one of our sales representatives
to inquire about a quote from
or call us today at 847-301-9005