About International Technologies
International Technologies: The Promise
International Technologies is like no other company you will ever encounter. We promise.
The reason for this is simple. We founded the organization by reverse-engineering it.
With a team of management, service and support, with over 100 years combined experience in the metal fabricating industry, we did something very few others ever have. We built the company with our first focus on you, our customer. By dedicating ourselves to your needs, we then worked backwards and built a dealer organization aligned with our philosophy, structured our sales, service and support around your business and your customers, and then researched and brought in the highest quality, and widest line of metal fabricating product perfectly suited to the most profitable, quality-based operation you can envision. And, in doing so, will allow you to focus on your customer without worrying about who’s got your back. Simply put, International Technologies is the first truly customer-driven metal fabricating company in the business.
Put us to the test, you will literally feel the difference.
Continuous Improvement In Metal Fabricating. That’s IT!
International Technologies: The Products Behind The Promise
One of the most important aspects of our promise to focus on you, is to bring you the finest, broadest and most productive line of fabricating equipment in the world.
Presenting, Schröder-Fasti, without question, the complete fulfillment of that promise.
Schröder-Fasti is the result of the top two manufacturers of folding equipment companies, each the authentic masters of their respective market segments, joining forces.
Founded In 1924, FASTI Boasts A Legacy That Is Without Peer:
FASTI, with over 6,000 machines installed worldwide, is the recognized global leader in the manufacture of the most reliable, ruggedly built line of folding systems you can find, capable of handling everything from heavy gauge to plate. A FASTI folder will outperform any other heavy gauge folding system out there, and do it 24/7, with virtually no competition in even the most custom applications.
That’s a promise.
- Located In Wermelskirshen, Germany
- 1947 Built First Folder For The Plate Market
- 1972 Introduced First Series Of CNC Folders
- 1984 Manufactured The First Hydraulic Plate Folder
- 1986 Bought HOAM One Of Europe's Dominant Press Brake/Shear Manufacturers
- • Press Brakes Introduced In 1961
- • Shears Introduced In 1953
- 2000 Introduction Of Servo-Mechanical FP Series At Euro Blech
- 2003 Introduction Of 6 Axis CNC Front Gauging
Schröder’s History Reads Like The Who’s Who Of Metal Folding:
Schröder, also a globally recognized leader in metal fabricating, compliments the FASTI line through the manufacture of the highest-end, widest line of precision forming systems in the world, handling everything from sheet metal to very thin plate applications. Schröder folding systems are also recognized as the leader in servo-drive and control technologies, giving its end-users the ultimate in precision and ease of operation.
This, too, is a promise.
- Founded In 1949 By Hans Schröder
- Located In Wessobrunn-Forst, Germany
- 1963 Exhibited A Revolutionary New Design For Manual Folders
- 1974 Introduced First Powered Folding System For Sheet Metal
- 1991 Moved Into The Thick Sheet Metal Market
- 1993 Introduced New Level Of Control Technology With The POS 2000/3000
- 1999 Franz Schröder Won The Prestigious Award For Manufacturing Excellence
- 2004 Introduced The First Up/Down Manually Fed Folder, The Intellibend
- 2005 Purchased FASTI
Schröder-Fasti: The Promise Delivered
With the union of Schröder-Fasti, you have at your disposal, the absolute largest manufacturer of the broadest line of folding equipment on the market, covering every industry from roofing, to job shops, to heavy industrial applications. In addition, we also offer a full compliment of shears for sheet metal applications, and even make manual box and pan brakes. The end result is:
“Dominance In Folding Through Natural Selection.”
The “MY SPOT” By KOYO GIKEN: The Coolest Spot Welds You’ll NEVER See!
The revolutionary MY SPOT resistance welding system exemplifies Japan's most envied manufacturing qualities, innovative creativity. Designed for semi-skilled operators, the MY SPOT features a flat copper table as the second electrode, allowing the operator to place the part, not clamp it. Using the incredibly clever moveable welding gun arms, the operator simply moves the gun to the weld position and pulls the trigger. And, in 50% less time, you have a cool to the touch, virtually invisible spot weld that reduces downstream finishing, saving time, cost and most importantly, boosting quality through the roof! With 1000 machines installed worldwide, MY SPOT represents a huge technological breakthrough now available to you.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES: The Plant Behind The Promise
- Headquartered In Schaumburg, Illinois
- We Are Only Thirty Minutes From Chicago's O'Hare International Airport
- We Feature A Fully Equipped Showroom
- We Stock A $1,000,000 Inventory Of Parts, Tooling, And Machines
- We Are Open For Business At YOUR Convenience, Not Ours. 24/7.
- Fully Staffed Service Department, Parts Inventory, And Scramble Ready Tech’s
- With our 24/7/24 Service Program Contact Us At Any Time, We Will Dispatch A Tech To Your Door Within 24 Hours….And That’s A Promise!
International Technologies: The People Behind The Promise
Al Gildemeister - President
- 30 Years Experience In The Machine Tool Industry
- Founded Mac-Tech, an 18 Person, 16 Million Dollar Distributor Of Machine Tools
- #1 Performance In Sales Of Multiple Lines Of Fabricating Equipment
- American Tool Distributors Board Of Directors (AMTDA)
- Past Chairman and Board Of Directors Fabricators and Manufacturers Association (FMA)
- Member Society Of Manufacturing Engineers
- Member Tooling and Manufacturing Association
- B.A. Business Administration/Economics
- M.A. Business Administration/Management
David Prokop - Vice-President
- 25 Years Experience In The Machine Tool Industry
- Numerous Sales Awards For Customer Work With Metal Fabricating Solutions
- Specializing In Customer Machine And Applications Training
- High Level Expertise In Service Applications With High-End Forming Requirements
- Member American Tool Distributors (AMTDA)
- Member Fabricators And Manufacturers Association (FMA)
- B.S. Industrial Technologies/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Graduated With Top Honors For Academic Achievement
Because We Promised To Focus On You:
Our normal office hours are 7:45 am to 5:15 pm, Monday through Friday.
But, if you are in town at night or on a weekend and want to stop by for a demonstration, or in case of an emergency, please feel free to call:
Al Gildemeister847-293-6265 (Cell)
David Prokop847-293-6282 (Cell)
Thank you for visiting our web site today, and always feel free to contact any of us directly at 847/301-9005,
or by e-mail, at email@example.com
Contact one of our sales representatives
to inquire about a quote from
or call us today at 847-301-9005