About International Technologies
International Technologies: The Promise
International Technologies is like no other company you will ever encounter. We promise.
The reason for this is simple. We founded the organization by reverse-engineering it.
With a team of management, service and support, with over 100 years combined experience in the metal fabricating industry, we did something very few others ever have. We built the company with our first focus on you, our customer. By dedicating ourselves to your needs, we then worked backwards and built a dealer organization aligned with our philosophy, structured our sales, service and support around your business and your customers, and then researched and brought in the highest quality, and widest line of metal fabricating product perfectly suited to the most profitable, quality-based operation you can envision. And, in doing so, will allow you to focus on your customer without worrying about who’s got your back. Simply put, International Technologies is the first truly customer-driven metal fabricating company in the business.
Put us to the test, you will literally feel the difference.
Continuous Uptime In Lean Manufacturing. That’s IT!
International Technologies: The Products Behind The Promise
One of the most important aspects of our promise to focus on you, is to bring you the finest, broadest and most productive line of fabricating equipment in the world.
The “MY SPOT” By KOYO GIKEN: The Coolest Spot Welds You’ll NEVER See!
The revolutionary MY SPOT resistance welding system exemplifies Japan's most envied manufacturing qualities, innovative creativity. Designed for semi-skilled operators, the MY SPOT features a flat copper table as the second electrode, allowing the operator to place the part, not clamp it. Using the incredibly clever moveable welding gun arms, the operator simply moves the gun to the weld position and pulls the trigger. And, in 50% less time, you have a cool to the touch, virtually invisible spot weld that reduces downstream finishing, saving time, cost and most importantly, boosting quality through the roof! With 1000 machines installed worldwide, MY SPOT represents a huge technological breakthrough now available to you.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES: The Plant Behind The Promise
- Headquartered In Schaumburg, Illinois
- We Are Only Thirty Minutes From Chicago's O'Hare International Airport
- We Feature A Fully Equipped Showroom
- We Stock A $1,000,000 Inventory Of Parts, Tooling, And Machines
- We Are Open For Business At YOUR Convenience, Not Ours. 24/7.
- Fully Staffed Service Department, Parts Inventory, And Scramble Ready Tech’s
- With our 24/7/24 Service Program Contact Us At Any Time, We Will Dispatch A Tech To Your Door Within 24 Hours….And That’s A Promise!
International Technologies: The People Behind The Promise
Al Gildemeister - President
- 30 Years Experience In The Machine Tool Industry
- Founded Mac-Tech, an 18 Person, 16 Million Dollar Distributor Of Machine Tools
- #1 Performance In Sales Of Multiple Lines Of Fabricating Equipment
- American Tool Distributors Board Of Directors (AMTDA)
- Past Chairman and Board Of Directors Fabricators and Manufacturers Association (FMA)
- Member Society Of Manufacturing Engineers
- Member Tooling and Manufacturing Association
- B.A. Business Administration/Economics
- M.A. Business Administration/Management
Because We Promised To Focus On You:
Our normal office hours are 7:45 am to 5:15 pm, Monday through Friday.
But, if you are in town at night or on a weekend and want to stop by for a demonstration, or in case of an emergency, please feel free to call:
Al Gildemeister847-293-6265 (Cell)
Thank you for visiting our web site today, and always feel free to contact any of us directly at 847-301-9005,
or by e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact one of our sales representatives
to inquire about a quote from
or call us today at 847-301-9005